Here’s 10 things I am going to work on for the upcoming week:
- More deep breathing.
- Ask people to help me, if I know they are able.
- Leave school closer to the time I am supposed to leave.
- Shut down all work by 9 PM.
- Be in bed by 10 PM.
- Take non-negotiable naps Monday-Friday in order to be able to function in the evenings.
- Rehab Monday, Thursday.
- Drink more water, eat healthier, and less on the go.
- When I start to get red flags from my body like dizziness, pain, brain fog, and seeing spots, I will try my best to give my body the love and attention it deserves. This usually means heat and rest.
- I will tell myself over and over [and truly believe] that everything will work out.
Goodnight! Have a fabulous week, everyone!
Trackback from your site.