Just a "zebra" trying my best to live life to the fullest with EDS and POTS...and loving the ride.

11/11/10 Thankful

Written by Katie. Posted in Thankful

Today I am thankful for all of the Veteran’s and people who are currently serving our country. Thank you for being the 1% of the population that makes so many sacrifices for the other 99%.  A special thank you to Aunt Mada, Uncle Brock, Uncle Richie, Gabe, and my brother, Andy! RIP Uncle Allen, Grandpa Humbie, Grandpa Dudley, and Grandma Gert.

Tags: , ,

Trackback from your site.

Leave a comment

EDS Tweets

Twitter response: "Invalid or expired token."

POTS Tweets

Twitter response: "Invalid or expired token."