Overall, it has been a better week. I feel like I have been a rehab’n machine, which is good since my health is my job these days.
1. Medical Stuff:
- Had 2 sessions of PT. Had to wear my new shirt to PT on Wednesday:
- Saw the GI doc at U of M on Tuesday, and was prescribed Domperidone for stomach flares.
- Saw my new PCP on Wednesday. He was very willing to learn with me. I think he will be a good fit.
- Saw the high risk pregnancy doctor on Thursday. I learned quite a bit…Brad and I have a lot to think about.
- Started Florinef and the Testosterone cream. So far so good. No chest hair yet.
- Did a lot of home rehab exercises including these…
I feel like such a weakling but I gotta keep at it…Plus I’m taking Testosterone 🙂