Whew! What a week! If I’m being honest, I do not think I’ve been this happy to see a Friday in a long time. I don’t think I’ve had this many tears in a long time.
BUT, if I were to find a positive in all of it, it is that I made it. And I’m smiling, and the sun is out, and I have two legs, and my family and friends are the best, and I have a job that I love, and I have medical insurance, and, and, and…Perspective, my friends. Sometimes I forget.
1. Medical Stuff:
- 1 Day of PT. Lots of cranial work. Lots.
- 2 Days of Home Rehab.
- My echo-cardiogram was normal! Thankful!
- My glasses saga continues. I took my glasses back to the eye doc. Long story short, they are getting made for a third time.
- I saw my shrink on Thursday. Fabulous timing.
- A week of POTSy insomnia. I keep repeating my mantra; it will pass…it WILL pass.
- Day 9 of my left eye twitching. I told my Mom I think it’s Ebola. She laughed at me.