Archive for March, 2019
- I had my 6 week postpartum appointment on Monday. Everything went well…I cleared for exercise. However, I left out the part that I’ve been exercising the last couple of weeks. Oops…did not know I had to wait for the green light.
- PT on Tuesday. An hour of exercise, a half hour of manual medicine, and 15 minutes of heat and electrical stim. I’ve missed the stim.
- One two mile walk with a pitbull. IN SUNSHINE.
- One Day of Home Rehab…better…still need to add 1-2 more days.
March! Made it to March! Woot! Woot!
1. Medical Stuff:
- Tuesday PT. First couple of ribs sucked. My PT did her best to work her magic. I’m still struggling with my lower back. It’s loose, yet locks up. That’s EDS for ya. Need prolotherapy stat.
- Had to reschedule my 6 week Postpartum visit for Monday. It’s coming fast!
- Snuck a few sets of strengthening in when Lucia slept this week. Definitely not enough, but it’s better than last week. Working on it. See below…