Goodbye February, Hello March!
1) What I was reading: Emails! Other blogs, teacher stuff, CNN, texts, and more emails.
2) Top three songs I was drawn to: Try, Optimistic Thought, Lonesome
3) Movies I saw: Silver Linings Playbook and Step Up. Yes, Step Up.
4) Favorite TV moments of the month: When Jess and Nick kissed on New Girl. When MSU beat U of M. When the news flashed that we had a snow day.
5) Something yummy I made: This is so sad. I can’t think of anything. A Lean Cuisine?
6) Restaurants where I ate: This is also very sad. Applebees. Bangkok House. Cosi. Panera. Chipolte. Mongolain BBQ. I’ll stop there.
8) A goal I had for this month: To obtain more sponsors for our benefit. We are almost to our goal.
9) I started the month looking forward to: Launching our foundation’s website and ticket sales for the benefit.
10) A disappointment this month: Very little blogging. I’m having a hard time balancing it all.
11) Something that really made me smile: My students. My family. Cecilia. Finding out I was a finalist for WEGO Health’s, Health Activist Hero Award (well, first I cried, then I smiled). I’m pretty sure I smiled about something each day.
12) Something I really want to remember about this month: The experience of filming the Life as a Zebra Feature. Making a lifelong friend in Max.
Trackback from your site.