I always hear, “You’re purse is huge!”
First of all, I just love big purses. Always have. Probably always will. I like to know I have the space if I need it.
Second of all, I carry a lot of stuff. Yes, I have been known to whip out a can of soup now and then. I never know when and where I’ll get hungry.
I have realized recently that some of the stuff is pretty standard, while other things may be considered
plain weird not so normal.
Whatever gets you through the day, right?
Here’s my stuff after I dumped it out (and weeded out the receipts)…
- Planner! I’d be lost without that gem.
- Handicap sticker for the bad days. I used to be ashamed that I have this. But it is what it is and it has helped me save spoons on many occasions.
- A bag of sea salt that I eat from when my blood pressure is low. Freaky? And I HATE salt. Usually I have soy sauce packets but I ran out.
- Saltines. More Salt.
- Smart Water. Water with electrolytes.
- Coupon Case.
- Womanly products.
- Luna Bar.
- Pens, pens, pens.
- Medicine case with my daily and emergency meds.
- A notepad with all my docs and meds written inside.
- Tide Pen.
- Stronger Ibuprofen for bad days.
Trackback from your site.