1. Medical Stuff:
- Saw Dr. Rosen which was extremely needed.
- Saw Larry. He did some gentle neck manipulations, put my lower ribs back in place, and acted as another therapist as we continued to talk about goals. He gave me Apollo 13 homework due at my next appointment. Basically I have to relate my disorders and struggles to the movie and present it on a poster board. He must know I’m a teacher! Now I must find a copy of the movie.
- 2 days of PT. Started a small amount of treadmill work. I realized very quickly that sideways walking on a treadmill is VERY different than forward walking.
- 2 days of home rehab.
- Last day for the PT student who has become a good friend.
- Called Dr. Grubb’s office (for POTS) to check on my waiting list status. They said they may be contacting me next week for an appointment with the NP next month. Stay tuned…