1. What would you like to appear in your hands right now? Something that would make my head and neck pain disappear.
2. What was the last thing you ate? Spaghetti made by the hubs himself.
Today, as fall starts, I am…
wearing: Soft, soft clothes because of prolotherapy. Black yoga capris, an Old Navy T-shirt, and a long sleeve “Life is Good” shirt over top of the t-shirt.
This survey has been circulating around FB and the Blogosphere…So in honor of promoting Invisible Illness Awareness I, too, am jumping on the bandwagon.
1. The illnesses I live with are: Dysautonomia/POTS (Postural Orthostatic Tachycardia Syndrome) and Ehlers-Danlos Syndrome, Type 2/3.
2. I was diagnosed with it in the year: 2010
Found this on a blog I frequent. So, just for the fun of it…
THREE NAMES I GO BY
2. Ms. Katie
3. Bulldozer during games. Ha!