Allie and I are so excited to announce that the event website is up and running!
We are really proud of the website, and would love for you to take a few minutes to look around.
Why the website?
All of the information you’ll ever need to know about “An Evening With Chris Trapper to Benefit Invisible Illnesses” is all in one place.
This includes being able to:
- Buy tickets to the event.
- Make a donation to any of the three charities: Ehlers-Danlos National Foundation, National Dysautonomia Research Foundation, and the Vasculitis Foundation.
- Learn more about Dysautonomia, Ehlers-Danlos Syndrome, and Vasculitis.
- Learn more about Allie and me; the hosts of the event.
- Read more about the acclaimed Chris Trapper. Listen to a few of his songs, including “Avalanche.”
- Read more about Lou and Harry’s Sports Bar and Grill; the venue for the event.
- Download the event flyer to print, email, mail, and share to help spread the word!
So without further adieu, here it is:
We hope you enjoy the site! It has definitely been a collaborative effort and a labor of love!
Allie and I hope to see you on April 14th!
Trackback from your site.