1. Medical Stuff:
- No PT. My therapist was out of town all week.
- 3 Days of Home Rehab.
- I saw my OMM doc for a lot of cranial work.
- 1 Diagnosis of Ringworm. Awesome…I was the 7th in the class to get it.
- Since I was banned from the classroom for 24 hours, I used Thursday morning to get my fasting blood work done and to pick up my new compression stockings.
2. I got my new Escape! I turned this loaner Taurus in…
3. I had a meeting with Sebass, Inc. yesterday. The owner, Sebastian, does all of my tech stuff, and also helps me with a lot of other business type things that I have no clue about. We were pretty productive. I applied for a Michigan non-profit corporation, I got my own EIN, I have started to get everything together to apply for my own 501 3c, I registered a new domain name for when I am (hopefully) approved, we discussed plans for the Invisible Illness Benefit Event website, and I set up an account for ticket sales for when we are ready to launch the site.
4. Thanks to everyone who made my birthday special! I am SO blessed. One of the parents of two of my former students hooked me up with some new, super cute, zebra gear.
5. It is that time of year again! Report cards, report cards, report cards…If you need me, you can find me on the couch watching the Spartan’s, while getting ready for conferences…and probably napping.
+1. I still have not posted about Boston. It’s on my blog to-do list!
Trackback from your site.