1. Medical Stuff:
- 1 Day of PT. We worked my core a lot more because of the recent troubles with my ribs subluxing.
- 2 Days of Home Rehab. Again, with an extra emphasis on my core, plus cardio, weights, and floor exercises.
- Zero doctor’s appointments.
- Insomnia. Enough said. You all know how I feel about that.
2. Because I teach early childhood education, I have to be certified in CPR every two years. Wednesday was our re-certification day during the afternoon. It was held in my classroom so the principal took ALL of the kindergarteners in the building outside while us teachers did our training. When it was time for the kids to come in to get ready to go home, we were practicing CPR on the adult and baby dummies. One of my students came over and said, “Ms. Katie, why are you kissing that guy like that? I didn’t know teachers play house too.”
Oh, how I love those little ones.
(We also had a class discussion about the appropriate ways to play house the next morning).
3. We had recently sold out of a bunch of sizes of zebra shirts, but our new shipment came in this week. PLUS, we are ready to launch our shirt store! You can now buy both kinds of our shirts here, through our new Zebra Nation store:
4. On Saturday, Brad and I went to Spring Lake to visit my sister and brother-in-law, Jill & Daric, and our two nieces. We watched the Spartan football team WIN, I played grocery store multiple times, got a lot of niece lovin, colored Strawberry Shortcake pictures and just had fun catching up. Jill is also the silent auction coordinator for the benefit so we were also able to come up with a game plan to start the silent auction fun!
5. Thank you, thank you, thank you to everyone who has endorsed my WEGO Health nomination for “Health Activist Hero” this week. I feel really touched just to be nominated. If you are interested in checking out my profile and endorsing the nomination, you can find it here…Thanks again from the bottom of my zebra heart. xo
+1. I have a two day week ahead and then my whole family will be home!!! I am so excited, I have started counting the hours. I hope you all have a beautiful Thanksgiving! I am thankful for all of you!
Trackback from your site.