1. Medical Stuff:
- 1 Day of Home Rehab :/
- 1 Session of Physical Therapy. We focused on my hip and my extremely tight IT bands. My therapist wants me to come twice a week (instead of once) until my hip pain/instability calms down.
- I had an OMM appointment on Thursday. My tailbone and sacrum were twisted so my doc concentrated on getting those back in place. She also did some cranio work.
2. This week was full of meetings~PTA, parent-teacher conferences for my pre-kindergarteners, and event planning. Very tiring, yet very productive, fulfilling, and exciting.
3. One of the highlights of my week? Singing “Wheels on the Bus” with my 18 month-old niece, CeCe via Skype. After singing the verse, “Uncle Brad on the bus says hee, hee-haw, hee, hee-haw, hee, hee-haw, Uncle Brad on the bus says hee hee-haw, all through the town,” CeCe stops and says clear as day, “The donkey is the Brad.” I love that smart little mama so much.
4. I’d like to introduce you to the newest member of my zebra family:
5. For Lent this year, I decided I wanted to do something that will help me grow as a person and in my faith, instead of giving something up. Therefore, I have decided that a) I will do random acts of kindness throughout this season of Lent. The sky is the limit. I will be keeping a log of my progress. And b) I will take a quiet period of time out of each day to pray, give thanks, and to reflect.
+1. Everyone: PLEASE save the date for Saturday, April 14th if you can! I will tell you why tomorrow.
Trackback from your site.