1. Medical Stuff:
- 3 Days of Home Rehab. Loving the new treadmill!
- I saw my shrink on Monday. Right now, I am seeing him every other week. It’s a good thing.
- I had an eye appointment on Monday. I haven’t seen my eye doctor in a couple of years so I was due. It turns out I really am getting older and my eyes say so : ) I have to wear my reading glasses, “more than reading glasses now but not all of the time,” and my prescription is now a bit stronger. Sigh.
2. We saw Chris Trapper perform last night in Livonia, and then we caught up afterwards. I haven’t seen a Chris Trapper show besides at the benefit in a long time so it was really nice to be able to just sit back, and relax, and take it in without worrying about anything else. It was a late night. Today, I recover.
3. We have a new logo! I just have to get the files turned over to us now, and then we can show it off!
4. Many have asked about our t-shirts. We do have Zebra Nation shirts for sale ($10). You can email me at email@example.com if you are interested. Here’s a few pics (except the updated ones do not have the year, and at the bottom, they say “Zebras Make Hoofbeats Too” like in the first picture).
5. For those of you who have been waiting on the edge of your seat to hear, Brad and I found our bathroom trash can at Kohl’s on Thursday. 40% off. Score.
Trackback from your site.