1. Medical Stuff:
- 3 Days of Home Rehab.
- 1 crappy day of PT. That will have to be a totally separate post. Long story.
- I got my flu shot. My pulmonologist will be happy.
2. Mission accomplished! I got my Halloween costume. I am not one to usually get into Halloween, but this year, I had fun with my Mom putting together my costume. Here’s a sneak peek…
Hmmm, can you guess what I’m going to be? You’ll have to wait until Halloween to see the whole ensemble.
3. I had to ride in my wheelchair on Sunday. Blah. This has been one POTSy week for me. Weather changes? Womanly cycle? Fatigue? Stress? I choose all of the above.
4. I finally broke out my new iPod Nano that I got for Christmas 10 months ago. I’ve been using my old one, but since I ran out of space, and I have a new(er) computer now, I thought it was time. I have moved up in the world from a 4 GB to a 16 GB. That means way more music I can load onto it. Awesome.
I spent a lot of time doing this…
Isn’t she so cute and tiny?
5. Brad went to see Primus on Tuesday and is seeing Widespread Panic in Detroit as we speak. What does this mean for me? A sleepover at my parent’s house tonight. I gotta rest up for the big game tomorrow, and since he will be getting home super late and leaving at the crack of dawn to tailgate, I have decided I would rather have a full night’s sleep with zero interruptions. I’m going to have one tired hubs come Sunday.
GO GREEN! GO WHITE! GO SPARTANS!
Beat those Stinky Wolverines!
Trackback from your site.