1. Medical Stuff:
- 1 Day of PT. So many therapy band walks. So many. My butt burnedddddd.
- 2 Days of Home Rehab.
- Larry was back from China (Worlds for gymnastics) so I saw him in the office on Tuesday. My ribs were grateful. A bunch had subluxed, but I left the office moving so much better.
2. Allie is getting married! She got engaged on Sunday! So happy for my baby sister and soon to be brother, Gabriel. July 25 is their wedding date in Michigan and they will soon be setting a wedding date for a Bali wedding. So, so exciting!
3. Look who my brother got to hang out with this week! Batman! (AKA, Ben Affleck). He stopped by the MSU weight room to work on his Batman muscles, while he was in town filming.
4. EDS’rs, please consider taking the survey below. As stated in the introduction of the survey,
“The goal of this research survey is to synthesize the EDS patients’ perspective on the current path to diagnosis and treatment/management in a roadmap. This roadmap can be a tool to assist existing patients by identifying most helpful treatment/management methods or most frequented disciplines of medicine.”
I am taking it right after I finish this post!
5. It’s my last weekend to be 32! What can you do when you’re 32 that you can’t do when you’re 33?! I need to get busy on these things! : )
Trackback from your site.