I have never ever been this late before! I got back from Boston yesterday, taught and did rehab today, and am now using my last “spoon” for the day to get this post up since it is bugging me that I have not done it yet…
1. Medical Stuff:
- 1 Day of PT.
- 2 Days of Home Rehab.
- I have a new prescription for compression stockings since I have been pooling lately. It’s on my list this week to go pick out my sexy new leg wear. I know you all CANNOT wait to see what I end up with
- I had my monthly appointment with Larry. He did a lot of cranial work while I had acupuncture done on my sinuses. I was a bit skeptical of the acupuncture at first but it really did help me breathe so much better. I feel like I dodged an antibiotic because of it.
2. Here’s a picture with the Jaskolski ladies from last weekend’s wedding in Livonia:
3. On Thursday before I left school for the day, my co-teacher surprised me with a birthday celebration. The kids sang, they gave me cards that they had made (many with zebra stripes), and we ate zebra cakes. Thank you Zondra for making my birthday special! I love you!
4. This past week I worked on drafting a letter for sponsorship for the benefit and I also emailed a musician I think would be an awesome opener for Chris Trapper. Fingers crossed that I hear back!
5. We spent Friday traveling to Boston for my cousin, Celine’s wedding. No, Brad’s hand is not broken from the flight and no, I did not get kicked off the plane for screaming during turbulence. We made it safely, reunited with everyone, had dinner, and then hit the hay. Celine and Jeremy’s big day was on Saturday. Pictures to come…
Trackback from your site.