1. Medical Stuff:
- PT on Thursday. So happy my OB said I can do electrical stim again. It helps calm down my first ribs that will not cooperate right now.
- I saw my shrink on Tuesday. I made him prove that we met for an hour. It felt like 2 minutes.
- Allie moved home last weekend and started her new job with long hours, so I’ve been walking Gru Gru each day. If only I had been doing this from the beginning of my pregnancy…it forces me to get my body moving.
2. One of my most favorite things in life are zebra sweatpants. We will be doing our annual sale very soon with proceeds going to Life as a Zebra Foundation! Stay tuned so you can get in on the best thing ever too ; )
3. I legit think one of my students thinks I am going to birth birds.
Yesterday: “Ms. Katie, how many babies are going to come out of your nest?”
4. This obituary moved me to tears. I don’t know this person, but I think we all know a Maddie one way or another. And in breaking all Internet rules, I recommend reading the comments.
5. Off to do some adventuring and bucket listing today with my sister! Garth, here we come! I am ringing in my 37th with you! (Now, to stay dry, warm, and NOT get sick!)
Anddd, GO GREEN!
Trackback from your site.