1. Medical Stuff:
- Back to the eye doctor. Back on antibiotic drops. What the heck? Why won’t this infection go AWAY?
- 1 Day of PT. Strengthening, stim, and OMM.
- 2 Days of Home Rehab.
- 1 Infusion. Thank goodness I have access to this treatment for POTS.
2. It was an exciting week. I was interviewed a few weeks back by GeneFo, and I found out it was published in the Huffington Post on Wednesday! I have done quite a few interviews, but I am particularly proud of this one for a few different reasons! If you are interested, here it is:
3. I definitely have felt the love the last few days! I turned the big 3-5 on Thursday. From texts, to messages, to calls, to emails, to beautiful gifts, I feel so blessed! People always say, “You shouldn’t tell your age,” but this is how I look at it. I was in a wheelchair at 28. I am now 35 and have just spent another year wheelchair free. Each year that I turn older and have dodged the wheelchair feels like a victory, and I am proud of that.
4. I met a friend who is struggling at church on Tuesday and had the most peaceful afternoon with them. It was a reminder to me about the importance of slowing down once in a while and investing in my faith and the ones we love.
5. Sleep. I need sleep. Having POTSy insomnia right now, and am currently praying to the sleep Gods…especially for better sleep for the week ahead.
Trackback from your site.