1. Medical Stuff:
- 1 Day of PT.
- 1 Day of Home Rehab. I just could not fit in that second day this week because of my breathing issues. Back on the wagon next week.
- I had my annual gyno exam. As my doctor was leaving he said, “Well, everything looked good and checked out healthy.” I said, “Um, that was music to my ears…can you say that one more time?” I always try to remind myself that I still have my good health. At least my lady parts fall into that category.
2. I’m pretty geeked to read this:
This book is written by my POTS/Dysautonomia doctor. He is the AMAZING cardiac electrophysiologist I see at the University of Toledo. (Thank you, Christine for letting me borrow the book).
Here’s a brief synopsis:
“In these touching essays, Dr. Grubb recounts stories that have stayed with him, influenced him as a physician, and touched him as a person. He depicts memorable encounters he has had in his calling as he strives to be a good healer and a good human being.” The Calling, 2011
3. These came in the mail this week…
4. This week was all about the report card assessments. I have 8 more to go. Let the “report carding” commence tomorrow morning.
5. The feathers in my hair are back. This time they are teal. Maybe it has something to do with a turning “30 crisis.” Or maybe I just like having a little splash of color in my hair. Sorry, Brad, but I like them, and the 5-year-olds that I teach like them too.
Trackback from your site.