1. Medical Stuff:
- 1 Day of PT. Increased my circuit work after cardio.
- 2 Days of Home Rehab. I need a new playlist. My music is everything to get through rehab!
- NO DOCTORS. Amazing.
2. I feel like I am having a deja-vu kind of October when I think of last year with this POTSy insomnia. Gah. It makes things feel like a blur. Trying not to stress about it, but this sleep striking flare can pass anytime now…ANYTIME.
3. On a happier note, after the Huffington Post blog post was published, the CEO of GeneFo asked for a teleconference. So tomorrow morning is the day! I love talking to others who “get it” and who are on the same mission…I’m pretty stoked and a bit nervous. Fingers crossed it all goes well!
4. This is one of those times when finding five things seems like a stretch because my life just doesn’t seem that interesting right now. And I feel a lot of stress right now. However, I guess this is exciting in my world: After nine years with the old, I ordered new bedding. This is big for me. I hardly ever buy stuff for the house, so I figured it was time. Exciting stuff. I know ; )
5. As I was typing #4, my favorite quote came to me. And I felt a sense of peace. Maybe you will too.
“Normal day, let me be aware of the treasure you are. Let me learn from you, love you, bless you before you depart. Let me not pass you by in quest of some rare and perfect tomorrow. Let me hold you while I may, for it may not always be so. One day I shall dig my nails into the earth, or bury my face in the pillow, or stretch myself taut, or raise my hands to the sky and want, more than all the world, your return.” ~Irion
Trackback from your site.