1. Medical Stuff:
- 1 Day of PT. It was a “calm down my ribs” kinda session. Plus elliptical and thoracic exercises.
- 2 Days of Home Rehab.
- 1 OMM appointment for cranial-sacral therapy.
- My body is still anti-nap. I don’t understand.
2. Happy Birthday to my Daddio yesterday! 64 years young! My Mom and Dad flew to Philly to celebrate and go trick-or-treating with the grandbabies, but we will definitely celebrate when he returns…Probably with steak and chocolate pie. I know him so well.
3. Halloween week at school! All I have to say is whew! Plus a full moon! Plus my assistant on leave for a month! I am tiredddd! We ended the week with our parade and party yesterday. We had quite a few Batmans and witches, and yours truly was a minion. A very HOT minion because I think the onsie I ordered is meant to be worn outside when it is -45 degrees outside.
4. It’s that time of the year again! We are currently designing our zebra apparel for our annual Hold on to Hope campaign, which will be sold the first two weeks of December. We want to ask you this: Do you have designs or ideas you’d like to see with this year’s apparel? Styles? Feedback? Please let us know by commenting or sending an email to email@example.com! Thank you!
Here is the link to the designs that we already have available for order: http://holdontohope.org/collections/zebra-nation
5. Happy Halloween, friends! I plan to lay low and pass out candy in my comfies with with Brad, Allie, and her doggy, Gru. Stay safe!
Trackback from your site.