1. Medical Stuff:
- I officially returned to physical therapy this week. We came up with a plan that I will be using the Alter G (anti-gravity treadmill) while sporting my hot compression socks quite a bit more to see if it helps with my overall fatigue and POTS symptoms. This will be in addition to occasional manipulation/cranial on my head/neck and a LOT of strengthening exercises.
- 2 Days of Home Rehab. Treadmill with a high incline, light weights, and strengthening exercises.
- Insomnia sucks. That is all.
2. Monday morning I got up at 4 to join Evan Pinsonnault on air to talk more about Life as a Zebra after the “Tell Me Something Good” story aired. As I was sitting in the back room waiting to be called on to the set, I watched school district after school district get a 2 hour delay for fog. I tried REALLY hard to get the news team to put our school district up on the list but they weren’t having it. Go figure…
Here is the Life as a Zebra story in case you missed it:
3. It was time. My other Mizuno’s were wearing out, and it is super important for my joints that I wear a supportive shoe. I went to Playmaker’s this week to get my 7th pair of these exact same running shoes. This time they just happened to be blue…really blue. Sometimes I love them, and sometimes all I can think of is the Smurfs.
4. Thursday night, we went and had dinner at our friends house. Jason just had one of his lungs removed a couple of weeks ago in Houston, after already undergoing a lengthy battle with cancer and chemo. Although he is in still quite a bit of pain, it was amazing to see him up and around. Now we pray that the cancer is in the past and he will receive a clean bill of health!
5. It hit me this week that the next Life as a Zebra Foundation benefit concert is just 6 months away which means life is about to get crazier. On the agenda first: confirm performer(s), and begin silent auction and sponsorship work! It will be held on April 12 at the Kellogg Center in Lansing, MI! Save the date!
Trackback from your site.