1. Medical Stuff:
- I had ZERO appointments this week. NONE. Not gonna lie, it was glorious…not getting used to it, but I cannot remember the last time that happened.
- 2 days of half assed Home Rehab. Must. Do. Better. Gotta dig deep these days to find my energy.
2. I try and stay away from politics on things like this…BUT, this week I could not bring myself to shut up, after our president mocked Ford.
My thoughts: No matter what you believe, no matter who you affiliate with, mocking is inexcusable anytime, any place…I spend my days teaching little ones to be kind…it’s our NUMBER ONE classroom rule, and then there is our president. Our kids are listening and taking notes and it makes me sick.
3. Therefore, this is what I’m living by these days…
4. I want to incorporate my belly this year into my Halloween costume . Any ideas? I have a few I’m mulling over right now…might as well use it while it’s here, right? ; )
5. My fam got some news this week that no family wants to get. If you are the praying type, prayers are welcome, and I thank you in advance.
Trackback from your site.