1. Medical Stuff:
- 2 Days of Home Rehab.
- 1 shrink appointment. Thank God for that man.
- I had my yearly eye exam. My eyes have not changed in a year. Woot. Woot.
2. I’m trying to be better about Halloween this year. I’ve never been a big Halloween person but when you teach kindergarten, it’s hard not to feel the excitement. Usually I’m throwing a costume together the night before, but I’ve actually ordered two for this year. Stay tuned…
On a different note, it amazes me how popular Anna and Elsa still are. It’s been a LONG time.
3. Being a zebra trying to navigate a new insurance system is interesting to say the least. Sighhh. That’s taking up a good chunk of my time right now…Trying to keep in mind that persistence pays off…
4. Two of my students play on a football team together. I’ve been trying to get to a Saturday morning game, but haven’t had luck getting a schedule to figure out where they play each Saturday. I asked one of them this week, and he answered, “on the highway.” Needless to say, I’m still trying to track down that schedule ; )
5. POTS AWARENESS MONTH: “Researchers estimate that POTS impacts 1 in 100 teens and 1-3 million Americans in total, including adults and children, and many more around the world. POTS is a debilitating neurological disorder that is often misdiagnosed.” ~Dysautonomia International
Trackback from your site.