1. Medical Stuff:
- 3 Days of Home Rehab.
- 1 Day of PT. Reformer, Reformer, Reformer.
- My ribs had a hard time listening and behaving this week.
2. Last Saturday, Brad and I took off for beautiful Charlevoix to spend time with the Jaskolski side of the family. We had gorgeous weather, a couple of trips to the swings, some good eats, an MSU Football win, pumpkin arts and crafts, a dance party, a game of Outburst, and all in all some good ol’ fashioned family time.
3. I spent a few afternoons in the sun in shorts and a t-shirt after rehabbing and napping this week. That is just crazy for October in Michigan.
4. One of the best parts of my birthday coming up? Going to the mailbox and seeing the birthday coupons coming in~free Biggby, money off New York and Company, 40% off of a Coach purse (which I still will not be purchasing. I’m on a budget, people), free items from Bath and Body, etc…
5. Last night, Brad and I had a blast babysitting. We had Katy Rose for the evening so her Mama could go to Sexton’s football game. From the time she got dropped off, we were on the move. We went for a walk, the mall for dinner, a few shops, Target, home for a bath, and then we all watched a Dora movie. Katy was picked up around 9:30. I was asleep by 10:00.
+1. I want to be this for Halloween. Unfortunately, I think it would be a little snug.
Trackback from your site.