1. Medical Stuff:
- Snowmageddon and the Polar Vortex cancelled PT.
- I got in 3 days of Home Rehab.
- I had prolotherapy Friday morning. (Post to come).
- I saw the gyno Friday afternoon and scared the nurses because my heart rate was over 200 sitting. I am wondering if it was a response to being in pain from the prolo? Right now, I still have quite a bit of pain, but my heart rate is 70. Having POTS is so strange. You never know what your body is going to do. SIDENOTE: Remind me not to schedule other appointments on prolo days. Not sure what I was thinking on that one…
2. We were supposed to go back to school on Monday after 17 days off. Well, Monday turned into Thursday after having three snow days. So I taught Thursday, we headed to Mishawaka Thursday night, and I was off Friday again for prolotherapy. Next week is a 5 day week. I will definitely be back to paying lots of attention to my “word BFF:” PACING.
3. The three snow days allowed me to really dive into some major benefit concert work. Allie and I were able to get all of our sponsorship work set up and ready to go. Jill (our silent auction coordinator) and I got all of our silent auction work set up and ready to go. I finalized a couple of contracts and scheduled some benefit meetings. The most exciting thing is we officially announced our performers this week!
The incredible Chris Trapper from Boston will be back again, co-headlining with Tony Lucca, as seen on NBC’s The Voice. We will launch ticket sales and the event page in February. We are really excited and hope others will be too!
4. So, you know that one goal I made (in my 50 for 2014) about deciding about a tattoo? Well, I did. And here it is. I feel like this deserves a separate post. I will work on it.
5. This girl went back to school in Virginia this morning after a month here.
I have officially been hit with the, “allmysiblingsaregoneagain” blues.
I need ice cream.
Or all of the above.
Trackback from your site.