1. Medical Stuff:
- Tuesday PT! 30 minutes of cardio, light strengthening, OMM…the usual…I forgot the prenatal cradle but I have it now! Next visit…
- No other doctors…but I am very happy to report that I am sleeping better. So relieved…
- I miss sweating. I have not been able to do anything intense since pregnancy…I’m getting excited to be able to sweat again after Baby J arrives.
2. This was one of the busier weeks. I started out on Monday being at school until 8:30 for parent-teacher conferences. Wednesday night, Brad’s school had a shower for us. It was so, SO nice. People have been genuinely so happy for us and so giving. This is one lucky babe with so many peeps in his/her corner.
3. Life as a Zebra Foundation website! I met with Michigan Creative about the web mock up on Thursday. It’s a start! Our board has quite a bit of homework to do in this next week to revamp and revise some things…we are getting closer, thankfully…not gonna lie…it has felt like a very long process.
4. Andddd some crazy, good news! In true Katie/Allie fashion (we tend to like to do things together), I am so ecstatic that I can finally talk about the fact that bestie cousins are coming soon! ?? Congrats, Al, Gabe, and Gru Gru!
That is all.
Trackback from your site.