1. Medical Stuff:
- Acupuncture on Monday. Laying on my back that long was uncomfortable. Was one of the only sessions I did not fall asleep.
- Physical Therapy was Tuesday. I had more energy this week than I have had the last few weeks, which translated in getting a great cardio session in. It is amazing the difference in energy I have, depending if I do PT on Tuesdays vs Thursdays. By Thursday, I am running on fumes.
- Was at the hospital most of the day Friday for a family member’s surgery. Luckily, all went well, and we will know more results by Wednesday. Prayers up!
- Walks, walks, and more walks with my sister’s dog. It’s forcing me to get out there and move, I guess : )
2. Halloween! On a Wednesday in the land of Kindergarten and first grade…and we made it!
This is as creative as I could get this year…AND, I feel like a ball these days anyways so it all worked out!
Trackback from your site.