1. Medical Stuff:
- 1 Day of PT~I spent lots of time on the Elliptical and the Reformer; my two BFF’s these days.
- 1 Day of Home Rehab.
- Zero Doctor’s Appointments! Amazing.
2. I am starting to get everything moving forward more to become a 501 3c, thanks to the help of some very kind people. Something I just accomplished is my Life as a Zebra Business Plan. Step by step, I have faith that I will get there. Last week I was not so sure, after becoming so incredibly overwhelmed by the process, but this week, I am confident that this dream of mine will become a reality.
3. I did the Turkey Trot on Thanksgiving with my family. My brother-in-law, Gabe and I decided in the beginning that we would stick together. He is in the Army reserves and will be deploying in May for the third time. He decided to ruck the 5k, meaning he carried all of his Army gear on his back (the weight of a small child) while we alternated between running and walking. It was such a cool experience being with him throughout the race. So many people thanked him for his service, and were just so incredibly kind and GRATEFUL. It made me teary. I also felt pretty proud when we finished because I not only ran some of it, but when I crossed the finish line, I felt tired but strong. Such a memorable experience.
4. Thanksgiving was such a beautiful day filled with so much love and laughter. There’s no better feeling than being surrounded by the unconditional love of my whole family.
5. Now I recover…I am exhausted, but at least it is that happy, content kind of exhausted. I hope all of you who celebrated had a happy and healthy Thanksgiving Day. I am thankful for all of you. ~Katie
Trackback from your site.