1. Medical Stuff:
- 1 Day of PT. I did a lot of lower body circuit work for the first time. Plus electrical stim, and my PT did thoracic OMM.
- 2 Days of Home Rehab.
- No doctors.
2. I love Thanksgiving! We had a beautiful day with both families. We spent the first part of the day with Brad’s family, and then the evening with mine. So much food. So much love. So many laughs. My heart is full.
3. It was one of the best Spartan weeks ever! Saturday, we won against Ohio State with a last minute field goal, Monday we went to the basketball game and not only did we win, but I got to take a pic with Magic Johnson, and last night we officially became Eastern champs. We are goin’ to the ship! (I remember many, many years when we sucked so this is kinda crazy.)
4. It’s a short article, but I appreciated it and thought others might too. Wanted to share…
5. Tomorrow! Our Hold on to Hope, zebra apparel goes on sale! For the next two weeks, Life as a Zebra Foundation will receive 50% of all sales from the awareness apparel campaign! Last year, we made about $750…can we beat this? We need your help! The link is below. The new apparel will be up TOMORROW…
Trackback from your site.