1. Medical Stuff:
- Thankfully, another quiet week for me medically.
- 1 Day of PT: Lots of cardio and Pilates strengthening.
- 2 Days of Home Rehab.
- Insomnia has crept back into my life lately. This to me, is one of the worst parts of my Autonomic Nervous System going haywire. If I don’t sleep well, I have a much harder time functioning, and some of my other EDS and POTS symptoms start to flare. I have learned from my many other experiences with this, that this too shall pass. It’s just a matter of riding it out.
2. I spent last Saturday soaking up the rest of my siblings visit, and celebrating Christmas with Allie and Gabe since they will be in Bali this year for Christmas. It never fails…I cry when I hug them goodbye, which is usually followed by them making fun of me. Andy, Kristen, Jake, and Cece Babes will be back soon for Christmas, while Allie and Gabe will be in Indonesia. All I gotta say is thank goodness for Skype.
3. Online Christmas shopping is so amazing; especially for those of us who need to conserve energy to be able to do our normal day-to-day tasks. Don’t get me wrong. I love shopping but I HATE wandering around stores in crazy crowds trying to find the perfect gift. The thought of it makes me exhausted. Happy to say I am on a roll, all because of cyberspace…and the best part about it is I’m feeling okay.
4. I met with Sebass, Inc. yesterday to make updates to Life as a Zebra’s logo, to start planning the Foundation (and event) website, and to update a few other random website things. I am so thankful I have Sebastian’s help, because when it comes to the tech side of things, I am absolutely clueless.
Trackback from your site.