1. Medical Stuff:
- PT. 35 minutes of cardio. I hate every second right now since I am ginormous, but I did it.
- I had an acupuncture appointment scheduled for Monday, but had to cancel. The roads were way too bad. This girl doesn’t do icy roads.
2. I kept saying I wanted ONE snow day before I go on leave, because let’s face it; snow days are magical whether you are 5 or 95. Mission accomplished. Want to know what is even better? A snow day tacked on to a holiday break…we ended up with six days off for Thanksgiving instead of five. Magical, I tell ya.
3. I’m not sure if this is considered nesting: cramming in anything and everything you can think of, as you work against the clock (due date) to make sure loose ends are wrapped up before baby, while feeling like you are barely hanging on because of being so overwhelmed. If that is nesting, then I am definitely nesting. Next week: Dentist. Therapy. OB. Shrink. Baby Shower. Finish nursery. Teach. Christmas shop. Wrap. Take care of family who are sick right now.
One foot in front of the other…
Nothing about EDS is sexy, cool, or fun.
5. Super cool. I came across this picture this week, and it made my day.
My Grandfather (on my Great Grandmother’s lap) and his siblings at Ellis Island when they arrived from Italy. Great Grandmother with Aunt Rachel, Aunt Concetta, Grandfather Umberto, Uncle Alfredo, Uncle Francesco, and Aunt Maria.
Trackback from your site.