1. Medical Stuff:
- I had my monthly Larry appointment. He did a lot of gentle manipulations; mostly on my neck. The OA release he does is like magic.
- I had my annual asthma check-up with Dr. Rawsthorne. Everything checked out well. My breathing tests looked great. The plan? Continue with Advair, Singulair, my rescue inhaler, and my nebulizer machine for emergencies.
- 3 Days of Home Rehab.
- My blood pressure has been a major roller coaster lately. One minute it is normal, the next minute it is super low, the next minute, the machine can’t find it…I guess that’s Dysautonomia for you. I am starting to get good at recognizing when I have fluctuations. When it drops, I get really tired and have a hard time thinking and forming words. This issue is on my list to discuss with Bev when I see her and Dr. Grubb at the end of January.
2. One of my besties, Theresa, surprised me with this on Monday:
I am now on a mission to find a frame. It’s going in our den. Thanks Theresa, for the beautiful surprise.
3. This is the ornament Brad got me for Christmas this year:
4. Three “R’s” are the name of the game this weekend: Rest, Recovery, and Report Cards. Thank God for a 3 day weekend.
5. So, I got 7 pairs of shoes on Sunday at Younkers. I thought Brad’s eyes were going to burst out of his head when he saw the boxes. BUT, the deals were unbelievable (like 70-80% off), I finally have dress shoes that are kind to my body, and my Mama convinced me that it was worth it since I am not one that is known to buy shoes. While I love clothes shopping, I actually hate shoe shopping . I avoid it at all costs. My sisters and Mom have been begging me to throw away certain shoes that are literally falling apart. Up until Sunday, I had ignored their requests since I had grown attached to these certain “ugly” shoes. Anyways, when I found so many pairs that were good for my body, cheap, came in different colors, cheap, were in my size, cheap, stylish, and cheap I could not resist. I figure I’m good for another 4 years.
+1: I had an epiphany this week that I had to share…The things I can do will always outnumber the things I cannot do. That is a comforting thought, my friends.
Trackback from your site.