What a week! This has been a hard week for me because of many school obligations, but I made it through.
1. Medical Stuff:
- 2 Days of home rehab. Probably more like 1.5 days. Yup, that’s it. This week was a big fail when it comes to therapy. I have a lot of making up to do. Trying not to beat myself up.
- Rough GI week.
2. Monday was Halloween, so the week began with a bang. At school, we partied by decorating cookies, playing a pumpkin walk game, and making bats. Then we paraded through the school and finished the day by eating many treats. Brad and I passed out candy Monday night.
3. Zondra and I had parent-teacher conferences on Tuesday and Thursday night. I love conferences because I actually get to sit down and REALLY talk to the families of my kids. But I’m not gonna lie. By Thursday night, I was in tears and struggling when I got home. I keep telling myself I must focus on how far I have come, and last year I would not have been able to do any conferences. It is such a process.
10 more conferences to go.
4. This came in the mail for me from my Aunt Laurie:
Thank you, Aunt Laurie! It made me smile, and is so true! You know me oh, so well.
5. I like this quote so much, I’m making it #5…
“If you try to do too much, you will not achieve anything.” ~ Confucius
These words are so relevant to my life~They speak the truth in so many ways. Confucius must have been one smart dude. Maybe he had POTS? 😉
Trackback from your site.