1. Medical Stuff:
- 1 Day of PT. A fellow zebra has begun therapy where I go, and I had the chance to speak to her Mom on Tuesday. It is amazing thing when you experience the fact that listening can be the greatest gift of all.
- 2 Days of Home Rehab. It was one of those weeks where there was some major self-talk needed. But in the end, I knew it has to be non-negotiable…so I got off my booty and put one foot in front of the other.
- I saw Dr. Rosen, my shrink on Thursday. I had an ah-ha. And tears. and then a weight lifted. Taking care of your mental well being is so important, friends. I cannot say it enough.
- I napped two days this week! Woot!
2. We had Tuesday off from school this week. After I voted, I spent an hour sitting in the sun in a tank top and shorts…on NOVEMBER 3. Michigan, you are such a crazy, crazy state. My in-laws also came and took Brad and I out for a belated birthday dinner. The whole day felt like one big treat.
3. I have found that sometimes when I have started to question things, something comes along that puts all of those questions to rest when I least expect it. I received an email this week from one of my doctors that helped me see I am right where I am supposed to be at this point of time. Grateful.
4. Conferences are fast approaching! It has been report card central around here lately. Although next week will be a long one, I always look forward to actually getting to sit down with our parents for an uninterrupted period of time to talk…to get to know each other…and to form a bond to work together to help their child. I always learn so much…
5. It’s that time again! Working on finding talent for our 2016 benefit on April 16. Save the date!
Trackback from your site.