Ummm, you know that one goal I have about figuring out how to balance blogging and life in general? Well, that goal is proving to be very difficult for me right now…
1. Medical Stuff:
- 3 Days of Home Rehab.
- I was supposed to see Larry Tuesday afternoon but he was sick so I am rescheduled for the beginning of February.
- I had my annual pulmonologist appointment on Monday. My breathing tests checked out “close to normal.” Any time a doctor uses the word “normal” in a sentence referring to me, I take it and run.
2. I had a few different meetings this week for school and the foundation. I worked with my webmaster, Sebastian, on Monday to begin building the foundation’s website. The goal is to have it launched by the beginning of February. That means that in just a few weeks, you will be able to buy your tickets to our invisible illness benefit which will be held on April 13 at the Kellogg Center in East Lansing, MI 🙂 On Tuesday, I attended a professional development workshop with many other schools in our district.
3. We received our first sponsor on Tuesday! Bill Collins Ford has made a very generous sponsorship commitment, and Allie and I are extremely touched and thankful. Thank you Shane, Amanda, and Bill Collins Ford!
4. We had pajama day in our classroom yesterday. I laughed when a substitute in our building saw me in the hall and told me to get to class. I guess when I wear zebra PJ’s I look like I am a middle schooler. I told him, if he looked closer he would see my grays and wrinkles…
5. This is a good depiction of how I am feeling about life right now. I have been trying my best to coax myself out of my comfort zone each day, so that magic CAN happen.
Trackback from your site.