Ummm, you know that one goal I have about figuring out how to balance blogging and life in general? Well, that goal is proving to be very difficult for me right now…
1. Medical Stuff:
- 3 Days of Home Rehab.
- I was supposed to see Larry Tuesday afternoon but he was sick so I am rescheduled for the beginning of February.
- I had my annual pulmonologist appointment on Monday. My breathing tests checked out “close to normal.” Any time a doctor uses the word “normal” in a sentence referring to me, I take it and run.
2. I had a few different meetings this week for school and the foundation. I worked with my webmaster, Sebastian, on Monday to begin building the foundation’s website. The goal is to have it launched by the beginning of February. That means that in just a few weeks, you will be able to buy your tickets to our invisible illness benefit which will be held on April 13 at the Kellogg Center in East Lansing, MI On Tuesday, I attended a professional development workshop with many other schools in our district.
3. We received our first sponsor on Tuesday! Bill Collins Ford has made a very generous sponsorship commitment, and Allie and I are extremely touched and thankful. Thank you Shane, Amanda, and Bill Collins Ford!
4. We had pajama day in our classroom yesterday. I laughed when a substitute in our building saw me in the hall and told me to get to class. I guess when I wear zebra PJ’s I look like I am a middle schooler. I told him, if he looked closer he would see my grays and wrinkles…
5. This is a good depiction of how I am feeling about life right now. I have been trying my best to coax myself out of my comfort zone each day, so that magic CAN happen.
Trackback from your site.