1. Medical Stuff:
- One day of PT. Cardio, strengthening, stim/heat, and manipulative medicine…mostly on my cervical and thoracic.
- Two days of Home Rehab. I need new workout music. I’m in a rut. Any recs?
- One Infusion.
- Two plugged ears flushed. No infection.
2. My baby girl was baptised last Saturday, along with Nora, her cousin. It was a wonderful day of both sides of our families coming together to celebrate these two girls. They were amazing, and took the whole day in stride.
3. It seems like we are starting to see more and more celebs speak out about their Ehlers-Danlos diagnosis. I think this goes to show that EDS is most likely not as rare as we think…just rarely diagnosed. Hopefully, the tide is turning on this. Anytime ACCURATE awareness is spread is a win.
4. A typical text from my bro:
“Finishing up at an armed robbery. Can I come give LuLu Angel a kiss or is she asleep?”
He doesn’t see the humor in this.
5. It’s snowing. Like SNOWING SNOWING as I type. Mood:
Trackback from your site.