1. Medical Stuff:
- 3 Days of Home Rehab. (I type this every Friday because it holds me accountable each week).
- I had an OMM (Osteopathic Manipulative Medicine) appointment on Thursday. I love my doctor’s approach: gentle, yet very effective. She worked inside of my mouth this time to try to get my jaw muscles to calm down. The only problem at my appointment was that my blood pressure was even lower this time. Not sure how much I should be concerned about this.
- After a brief hiatus, it’s back to physical therapy for this zebra on February 2nd.
- Next week is a big travel week for me: Dr. Grubb and Bev Monday for POTS (Toledo) and Dr. Lavallee on Thursday for EDS (South Bend). Praying for good weather.
2. My friend Kelley surprised me with these this week:
Thanks so much Kelley! I LOVE them.
3. This week was all about paperwork, which happens to be my least favorite part about being a teacher. Records day was today which means a) Tonight all of my paperwork is officially done and b) I made it through the first semester. I have to remember not to take this for granted, and to be proud that I have managed my health well enough to teach half-days for half of a school year already. Bring on second semester.
4. Here’s my new workout mix…Ready?
- Dog Days Are Over, Florence and the Machine
- Shake it Out, Florence and the Machine
- Brian Wilson, Barenaked Ladies
- Ordinary Day, Great Big Sea
- So Moved On, O.A.R. (“I’m free in my mind to fly!”)
- Home, Edward Sharpe & The Magnetic Zeros
- Baby, Justin Bieber Feat. Ludacris…Yes, I am aware that I am 30.
- Dirty Diana, Michael Jackson…Gets me pumped every time 😉
- Wonderful Day, O.A.R
- Somebody To Love, Justin Bieber
- Toes, Zac Brown Band
- Rain King, Counting Crows
- Chicken Fried, Zac Brown Band
5. I wanted to thank POTSy Girl for featuring my website on her FB page this week. It means a lot. Check out her page if you get a chance. It’s full of inspiration, info, and ways to spread Dysautonomia awareness.
Trackback from your site.