1. Medical Stuff:
- 1 PT session this week…my other appts were cancelled so I hit my exercises hard at home the best I could.
- Got my new compression stockings. They are thick like a sweater! Takes “compression” to a whole new level.
- Saw Dr. Cantieri for prolotherapy, Dr. Lavallee for EDS, and Dr. Halleran for POTS in Mishawaka/South Bend.
- Was prescribed topical Testosterone and a topical pain med that I had to get made at a compound pharmacy.
- Was prescribed Florinef for POTS.
2. The Mays came to visit! I always love catching up with Karen, Julia, Hayden, and Adri.
3. On Saturday I made it through a whole MSU basketball game at Breslin. I paid for it afterwards but the game was fun while it lasted; especially since we pulled out a win against Northwestern in yet ANOTHER overtime game.
4. Saw Notre Dame’s campus and Touchdown Jesus on the way to Lavallee’s office. My pictures didn’t turn out 🙁 I was sad we had no Regis sightings…and THEN I found out we were there the day Regis announced his retirement. What a sad day in my life.
5. Having a sleepover with my Mama tonight since Brad went to Canton to hang out with his high school buddies for the night. We’re excited to listen to Allie and her former teammate Brandi’s debut as commentators for the Terps Gymnastics Meet. You can get the meet and hear her live following this link: http://www.umterps.com/sports/w-gym/md-w-gym-body.html on Terps TV Premium. Go Terps!
I have a lot of blogging to still catch up on. Gotta get working on that….
Trackback from your site.