1. Medical Stuff:
- 1 Day of PT. Neck flare, but electrical stim and heat took the edge off.
- 1 Day of Home Rehab. Treadmill & strengthening exercises.
- I saw Larry on Tuesday. I had stomach acupuncture while he did gentle manipulations on my first rib up to my C1. He put in the leave in acupuncture needles in my belly. Last time, they lasted exactly one week. We will see this time…
- I saw Dr. Rosen after my Larry appointment. It seriously is the best combination of doctor appointments…I work on my body, and then go work on my mind. Ahhhhh. I am so grateful for both of them in my life. Cannot say it enough.
2. What is your favorite Christmas song? Christmas movie? Christmas album? Mine:
Album: Nat King Cole.
Song: O Holy Night
Movie: Love Actually
I love this time of the year.
3. Four, five, and six year-olds who are excited for holiday break is at times, the best thing in the world, and at times, one of the most insane things in the world. Case in point: One of my babies stuck his head in our toilet this week so he would not get in trouble for rolling his head around in the glitter glue we were using to make parent gifts. Gah. On. My. Toes. : )
4. I need prolotherapy. Period. It has been too long. Looks like I know where I’m going one day of my break. Mishawaka, my body has missed you!
5. Tomorrow is the very LAST day for our Live Love Michigan, Hold on to Hope Campaign. Life as a Zebra Foundation receives 50% of all sales from the awareness apparel campaign! Last year, we made about $750…can we beat this? We need your help! The link is below. I know I am a bit bias, but I think the new collection is pretty wonderful, and makes some powerful statements, as well as helps to provide awareness for invisible illnesses! Get the gear while you can!
Tags: Awareness, Christmas, Dr. Rosen, Favorites, Fundraisers, Hold on to Hope, Humor, Larry, Life as a Zebra Foundation, Live.Love.Michigan, Music, Osteopathic Manipulative Medicine (OMM), Prolotherapy, Questions, Teaching
Trackback from your site.