Life has been going at a crazy pace, but I guess, better late than never…
1. Medical Stuff:
- 1 Day of PT. I have been having increasing headaches, which I suspect is from some neck instability. My PT did a lot of cranial work, which is an incredible help with decreasing the amount and severity of headaches. It may be time for more prolotherapy.
- 2 Days of Home Rehab.
- I saw Larry on Friday. The focus of our appointment was my ribs…I had about 5 out so he put them back in place, and also helped me figure out how to schedule the echo that Dr. Grubb ordered for me. It’s that time again. I was told every 2-3 years, an EDS’r needs their heart checked; mainly for mitral valve prolapse.
2. I lost a very close friend this past week. My buddy, Jason, passed away on Tuesday after an almost 6 year fight with colon cancer. Jason and I just clicked. We had so much fun every time we hung out…so many laughs, so much love. I am grateful I was able to be at the hospital with him the last two days of his life. Jason will be greatly missed by all. If you are the praying type, please keep his family, wife, and daughter in your prayers.
3. We decided that this year, instead of making gingerbread houses with our pre-kindergarteners and kindergarteners, we would make candy trees instead. They were soooooooooo excited. Where did they eat them, you ask? Home : )
4. We had our first 2015 Life as a Zebra Foundation Benefit concert meeting on Sunday. Let the silent auction, sponsorship, and overall planning begin! As I have learned the last three years, April 11 is not as far off as it seems!
5. Favorite Christmas music? I love it, and am always looking for suggestions. Michael Buble’ and Sarah McLachlan are my “go to’s” right now…
Trackback from your site.