I am officially on break! Time to rest, recover, and enjoy family. Very needed…and very grateful to have the next two weeks off.
1. Medical Stuff:
- 1 Day of PT. Electrical stim has been a wonderful thing for my neck lately.
- 1 Day of Home Rehab. Big focus on scap firing exercises.
- No doctors!
2. This week was a crazy blur. A good, but tired BLUR. One of the HUGE highlights was watching my class perform at their holiday concert on Tuesday! They were superstars! We practice for so long that when the night finally comes, I’m always in tears with pride as I watch them shine! Such a proud teacher moment.
3. Sooo, I have to admit that I have never been on the Adele bandwagon. I didn’t really “get” it, and unfairly thought her songs would all the sound the same. ANDDDD then I bought her latest album. It seriously has been on repeat since. I apologize, Adele…I get it now.
4. Our board of directors had a Life as a Zebra Foundation board meeting on Sunday. We are gearing up for major benefit planning for April 16, 2016, and for 2016 in general! We have many ideas in the works to bring visibility to invisible illnesses! Get ready, friends!
5. I want to send a ginormous THANK YOU to everyone who supported the Live Love Michigan, Hold on to Hope campaign this year! The figures are in, and the campaign raised close to $1500! Whoa! So much gratitude!
Trackback from your site.