So, so late…
1. Medical Stuff:
- 1 Day of PT.
- 1 Day of Home Rehab.
- No doctor’s appointments! Easy medical week!
2. Last Saturday we went to Spring Lake to celebrate Cami’s 3rd birthday. I got to spend the afternoon loving up 3 of my nieces.
3. I was such a proud teacher on Tuesday. My students performed so beautifully for our annual school-wide musical. All of their practice definitely paid off…Every time I think of them singing and dancing to the ABC Blues, I can’t help but smile to myself.
4. My brother, Andy got home from Fort Hood last Saturday night. We have been spending some brother-sister quality time together…he may tell you just a little too much 🙂
5. My Wexford kids and families know me so well. Check out this zebra loot. I am one blessed teacher.
Trackback from your site.