I’m way late…It’s Christmas week…I’ve been with family which means zero regrets…
1. Medical Stuff:
- 37 Week Check. No signs I’m going anytime soon. Once again, we have an active one! This time, the word, “twirling” was used.
- I’ve been doing a lot of liquids lately because my belly just feels like it cannot fit one more thing…sucks because of all of the holiday goodies, but I’d rather be somewhat comfortable than feel like my insides are gonna burst.
- No other appointments.
2. Brad’s side’s Christmas was Sunday. We had a wonderful day of laughs and togetherness. You know you have reached adulthood, when you ask for pillows. Now, to go out in the world and shop for the right fit for my neck…
My goals: Firm, but not too firm. Enough support for instability. Does not cause headaches.
Any suggestions from other EDSr’s out there?
3. Allie and Gabe are having a girl! Baby J will have a girl cousin…now, the question becomes, same or different sex cousins? We will hopefully know in a week or two. Eek.
4. Christmas Eve and Christmas Day, Round One. A quiet two days with family. Christmas Eve Mass, lobster dinner made by our Uncle Steve, and being present with the people who matter. Our Christmas Eve/Christmas Morning with the whole fam (Philly fam, Philly grandbabies, Andy and Allie not working, another Santa trip, etc was this weekend. More on that later…
5. For all you badasses.
Trackback from your site.