1. Champions! The Michigan State Football team wins a share of the Big Ten Title for the first time in 20 years. AND Dantonio was named Big Ten coach of the year! Always proud to be a Spartan!
2. My Dad took me to Fort Wayne for a T9 Nerve Block.
3. The Maryland Gymnastics Team sent me a “Fight the Dama fight” sweatshirt and a very inspirational card. I am proudly sporting my new Terps Gymnastics shirt. How thoughtful of Allie’s alma mater to think of me. I guess if you have one Terp alumni gymnast in the family, the rest of the family is always considered Terp family. Thank you so much UMD Gymnastics. Fear the turtle!
4. I received a book from some of the upper elementary kids at Wexford titled, A Morning Glimpse of Our School for Ms. Katie: When 24 Sets of Eyes and Ears Spread Out at Wexford. It’s things like this that still make me feel connected.
5. The tree has been up for a week but we finally decorated it today. Our house is now officially ready for Christmas.
Trackback from your site.