1. Medical Stuff:
- NO PT this week so I was on my own. 3 Days of HARD Home rehab. I especially upped the intensity on the treadmill and recumbent bike, and you bet I was one sore cookie. But it felt good…and it REALLY felt good to accomplish new goals.
- I had an OMM appointment on Thursday. I know I need some prolotherapy on my left side, for stabilization, but for right now, rehab and OMM is going to have to do until Brad and I can get to Mishawaka.
2. On Saturday, Brad and I worked a 7th & 8th grade basketball tournament that our school district put together. I did admissions and he reffed. I will admit, I was a grumpy butt about getting up early on a Saturday, but once we were there, it was a blast. I decked the halls out of that admissions table! Music, dancing, holiday tablecloths, pictures, you name it…And Brad…he wasn’t even booed once ; )
3. I was supposed to have my formal teaching observation on Tuesday. Then, it had to be rescheduled for Friday. Then, it was rescheduled again. I think teachers should receive a bit of a bonus for their flexibility ; ) Hopefully we can get it done next week…
4. Christmas Lists! What do you want this year?! I just saw a commercial for a Peloton Bike, and I fell in love. I don’t think I have been THAT good, but I will dream!
5. Bravo! Time Magazine. I was super happy when I saw who they chose for their Time Person of the Year. #metoo
Trackback from your site.