1. Medical Stuff:
- 1 Day of PT.
- 2 Days of Home Rehab.
- Zero docs. I will make up for that next week : )
- My neck and ribs are still being stubborn, but at least I did not need to wear any braces this week! Gotta look for the positives!
2. Today is the very last day to endorse WEGO Health’s nominated health activists! I have been nominated for the “Health Activist Hero” award, and am VERY touched! The three most endorsed nominees will become finalists. This is where I need your help! If you believe in what Life as a Zebra Foundation is doing and what it stands for, please consider endorsing me (and therefore, Allie and LAAZF). It takes 2 seconds…You just click the link and the endorse button is under the picture! Thank you, thank you, thank you from the bottom of my heart!
3. Thursday I woke up at 5:30 to Brad whispering, “We have a snow day.” I was so confused…partly because I had been sleeping and partly because I had no idea that there was even a chance that we would have a snow day. It ended up being an ice day that was seriously a gift from God. I was able to get so much done; especially benefit concert work. I think I sent out about 25 emails that day, made about 12 phone calls, and scheduled a few meetings and interviews. AND I did this all in my PJ’s. Thank you, Mother Nature.
4. Any other die-hard Parenthood fans reading this? Anyone else cry so hard during Thursday’s series finale that they thought they might need a paper bag? I do not feel strongly about a lot of TV shows, but Parenthood was one that I fell in love with…hard. I am really sad it is over, but I was very happy and satisfied with how the show wrapped up. I’m gonna miss that Braverman family.
5. Life as a Zebra Foundation has established a brand new partnership this week and I am soooooooooo excited! I have to sign the contract and then I can tell you all! Stay tuned! Squeal! : )
Trackback from your site.