1. Medical Stuff:
- 2 Days of Home Rehab.
- I was supposed to have PT on Tuesday but when I showed up, I was told to go home due to having a fever and a sinus infection.
- I saw Larry on Tuesday before my scheduled therapy appointment. I had been feeling yucky so when the nurse told me I had a fever, I was not surprised. In addition to having the usual cranial and back OMM, Larry also wrote me a prescription to take care of my sinus infection. I am happy to say I am feeling much, MUCH better now.
2. This week in the classroom was all about Valentine’s Day excitement and celebrating our friendships. One of my kids looked at me the other day and said, “Ms. Katie, I want you to be my Valentine but I don’t need kisses so remember that, okay?” Oh, how I love my babies.
3. For the next two months, I have made peace with the fact that my life consists of school work and benefit work. One of my main goals right now continues to be to obtain sponsorships. I feel like we are making slow, but steady progress. I just have to tap into that “P” word I’m not very good at, and remind myself that we will get there…PATIENCE. Thank you to all of our sponsors so far. We could not put this event on without you, and we are so incredibly thankful. If you are interested in sponsoring, or know anyone who may be, please contact me at email@example.com. Thank you!
4. I am now the proud owner of this movie. I love it more and more every single time. Acca Awesome.
On the fence?
Listen to these amazing singer-songwriters, who are coming to East Lansing to help us raise awareness and funds to benefit invisible illnesses.
Then you should.
Just my opinion
Trackback from your site.