1. Medical Stuff:
- I had a gyno appointment on Monday. I told Max that this was an appointment I’m sure he didn’t want to shadow and film. He agreed.
- I saw Larry on Tuesday. I was in major need of some OMM, or as I like to call it, “Larry magic.” He worked from my neck to my tailbone. I felt like a different person leaving the office.
- I got 3 days of home rehab in.
- I am finally sleeping better. I will take it and run while it lasts…
2. A big, HUGE happy birthday to my brother, Andy, and my sister, Allie! I love you both with all my heart!
3. The camera was with me half the week for the Life as a Zebra Foundation feature story that Max Ieuter of HOMTV (and WILX) is putting together. We are definitely becoming buds, (and I am finally getting the hang of “micing” myself). This week he filmed a website meeting, one of the interviews between myself and him, an interview with my parents, an interview with singer/songwriter, Chris Trapper, one of my home rehab sessions, and my appointment with Larry.
4. I had a very ZEBRA Valentine’s Day. We had a great morning in the classroom, celebrating friendships. One of my kindergarteners said to me, “Ms. Katie, I hope you will always be my Valentine…even when I’m in first grade and college.” Love.
5. We will be finally be launching ticket sales this weekend for our 2nd annual benefit concert, which will be held on April 13th at Kellogg Center (featuring Chris Trapper and the Joshua Davis Trio). After so much planning the past six months, I am so ready to get things rolling. Money raised will directly benefit Ehlers-Danlos National Foundation, National Dysautonomia Research Foundation, Vasculitis Foundation, and Life as a Zebra Foundation. I will blog more about it tomorrow! Many more details to come! Allie and I hope many of you will be able to attend!
Trackback from your site.